Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have been a long time reader of MalwareTips and I have recently decided to join the community! I enjoy reading the latest information about various security software and software in general on MalwareTips.

I look forward to getting to know everyone on MT and sharing my insight!

Enjoy your day!

Sincerely,

Lightning_Brian

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
HI! and welcome to MT. Enjoy your stay and learn a lot or teach us a lot :p

Hello Plebman123!

Thank you! I hope to learn a lot and possibly teach some folks some new tricks of the trade as well. I have worked in the Information Technology industry for a while. I currently manage all of help desk support, desktop support, and I am a network administrator at the organization that I work for. I provide AD administration, end-point protection, inventory, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 legal and security configuration, and telecommunication administration. I often conduct research, analysis, and implementation of various information technology related software, security, and backup technology for the organization that I work for.

My name "Lightning_Brian" comes from the nick name that everyone gave me. I get everything squared away like lightning and lock everything down that I see like lightning.

Hello and welcome to MalwareTips. I hope you enjoy the forums. :)

I have enjoyed reading the forums for many years. I have finally decided I need to join MalwareTips officially, because of how much reading I do here each week (many hours). Thanks for the welcome message! @frogboy

Welcome to MT!!! Hope you will like it

@NikolayfromRussia Thank you! I have enjoyed reading MalwareTips for many years now. I have finally decided to join MalwareTips officially so I can provide my insight on this great forum as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.