JakeXPMan

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Hey all, Jake here :cool:

I made a Name on this site because I found some useful information and interesting topics and polls. I like to try out browsers, apps, and any promising free software. I been slowly learning more on tweaking my old Windows XP OS, since I made some errors on it in 2012. Best mistake I made! Since then, I found I enjoy learning more on how my own PC works, and have found many new ways to adjust my windows, and help family with my newly found softwares and computer knowlege. :)

I recently discovered I enjoy looking at Antivirus videos on youtube, MalwareDoctor and Britec, being a couple favorites, good (stats and info) I do really like to hear others experiences with their hardware or problems and solutions... very interesting to me.

Look forward to putting my two cents in, and to have some questions answered too.

Thanks for reading, and have a good one! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.