Status
Not open for further replies.

adnage19

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 22, 2016
Hello! :) I have to say, that I should register in MT long time ago, but I somehow I didn't... I'm 18 y/o and I play piano for 13 years. When it comes to security, that's my hobby since 2011. When I was young buy, I remember my infected PC which I was trying to clean up with Spybot and NOD32 2.7 (it was detecting malware, but couldn't delete it) :D So... In 2011 I've registered in to polish security forum and I've started completely diving into security - I've installed Virtual Machine and tested many softwares. And F-Secure became my favourite soft, I was a beta tester for a long time, I even got a gift pack from the F-Secure :D
Anyway... It's 2016 now and few things have change, I'm not so deeply interested in security as earlier, but I still like to be up to date with security news. And now, when it comes to security, my goal is to keep my 5-members family computer clean and safe. :) I have to say that since 2011 this PC hasn't got ANY serious malware (few adware or toolbars, it happens :D).

I'm overall technology geek, I like Android OS, I'm an active XDA developers forums member with my LG Nexus 5. I love also football (Real Madrid!), good music (alternative, indie) and photography.

I guess I won't be so much active on this forum, I mean, I won't write so much, but I will be reading a lot. :)

Cheers!

Ps. I'm sad because I would love to run VM and test malware again, it's a great fun, but my 9 y/o PC won't handle it anymore ;P Have to wait for the new PC.

Last edited:

Damcp04

Level 1
Verified
Aug 14, 2016
Hello! :) I have to say, that I should register in MT long time ago, but I somehow I didn't... I'm 18 y/o and I play piano for 13 years. When it comes to security, that's my hobby since 2011. When I was young buy, I remember my infected PC which I was trying to clean up with Spybot and NOD32 2.7 (it was detecting malware, but couldn't delete it) :D So... In 2011 I've registered in to polish security forum and I've started completely diving into security - I've installed Virtual Machine and tested many softwares. And F-Secure became my favourite soft, I was a beta tester for a long time, I even got a gift pack from the F-Secure :D
Anyway... It's 2016 now and few things have change, I'm not so deeply interested in security as earlier, but I still like to be up to date with security news. And now, when it comes to security, my goal is to keep my 5-members family computer clean and safe. :) I have to say that since 2011 this PC hasn't got ANY serious malware (few adware or toolbars, it happens :D).

I'm overall technology geek, I like Android OS, I'm an active XDA developers forums member with my LG Nexus 5. I love also football (Real Madrid!), good music (alternative, indie) and photography.

I guess I won't be so much active on this forum, I mean, I won't write so much, but I will be reading a lot. :)

Cheers!

Ps. I'm sad because I would love to run VM and test malware again, it's a great fun, but my 9 y/o PC won't handle it anymore ;P Have to wait for the new PC.
Welcome to MalwareTips! Enjoy your stay here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.