Troubleshoot hello guys, any1 here knows how to repair printers?

ih8hijacks

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 11, 2014
Hi guys, so this is my history.
about a month ago I just bought this new printer EPSON EXPRESSION XP-411 everything whent fine with the
normal epson cartridges BUT since I required 1 to print like a thousand pages a day at work I decided to install one of those fancy new continue ink systems (I guess that's how they're called in English) you know those big refillable tanks with tons of ink and hoses that go inside the printer, well, I just printed 1 page....
ONE FRIGGING PAGE!!! and the cyan stopped working....
I know for sure the printer's cyan its not clogged since the printer is new and I sucked the cyan with a syringe
and nothing came out of it, the other 3 colors work perfectly buy the cyan when I print it comes out in a very
low tone with lines and in high quality there's no lines but it prints in a very low tone, for that only reason when printing any image the colors come all screwed up, and the printer is new!
any experts have some ideas on what could have gone wrong? did the ink system screwed my new printer?

BTW original cartridges work the same black yellow and magenta are fine only cyan is I know because I bought original ones and they did the same.

any experts?
help very much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
I recognize the issue; My epson DX7400 has same issue when it come with lines but are gone when high quality is set. Have you tried to insert a new one?

From my experience it's a problem from the manufacture so I would send it back. I only hope you didn't void your warranty; the warranty can be voided if other cartridges than the original - depends only on the manufacture. So don't mention it.

Youtube list

Remove the cartidges and give the unit iself.

I hope this helps a bit

Upvote 0

ih8hijacks

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 11, 2014
RLY?....so, you're saying that epson won't notice that I used those cartridges if I don't tell?.... man, you're a life saver!!! cause that printer was kinda pricey and it's NEW

THANK U VERY MUCH!!!

Upvote 0

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
I hope not, aside from that the issue is not cause by the cartidges but the by the printer itself; I have used from pelikan and still do and the issue started long before that. send it in

I know a person who lives from refiling and he knows what the deal is.

Upvote 0

ih8hijacks

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 11, 2014
thank you very much my friend I was about to throw it to the garbage thinking that I screwed something somehow
have a nice day!

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.