Hello guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon tail

Thread author
Mar 29, 2016
Hey falks I installed Windows10 everything was cool and calm untill who knows why I was doing some work on my laptop untill it freezes and it became super super hot then restatrted by it self by I never since then succeeded to get into even the home page I tried a lot of tricks I watched britec video on you tupe and he was talking about the forum and the help we can get and I registered today and thanks Jack for the quick greetings and thanks for everyone here. My question is the fault clearly display it's in the driver D and I will post you the message I keep getting and I will much appreciate if anyone have got a tweak or two can get me back my computer as everything on it display as follows D:\WINDOWS\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Thank you guys and waiting for some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.