Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzmaster

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 20, 2017
Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Hello mate, pleasure to have you here. You'll love it! Although we're gonna have to settle this on the boxing cage because i hate Skyrim :p

Welcome to MT :)

Welcome aboard! :) Love the avatar by the way. :D

Nice to meet you too @jazzmaster , i'm sure you will enjoy it here.

Welcome to MT :) Thanks for joining our community!

Thankyou all.
I hope today is great day for you all.

@RoboMan, Yep I really like RPG open world game, but I forgot to mention I like GrimDawn too and anything about FPS game especially sniper role. Hehe

BTW is windows 10 firewall good enough/secure? Cause I heard emsisoft has been merge their IS and AM.

Last edited:

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
BTW is windows 10 firewall good enough/secure? Cause I heard emsisoft has been merge their IS and AM.

Yes, built-in firewall in Windows 10 is decent enough. Emsisoft merged their two products to eliminate the firewall since Windows' one was already good enough. If you're conscious on what you're doing then you should be fine. You can always look for a third-party one to have more control if you want more security (like CFW).

jazzmaster

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 20, 2017
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips. I hope you enjoy your time here in our forums. :)
Thank you sir. :)
Yes, built-in firewall in Windows 10 is decent enough. Emsisoft merged their two products to eliminate the firewall since Windows' one was already good enough. If you're conscious on what you're doing then you should be fine. You can always look for a third-party one to have more control if you want more security (like CFW).
I think I'll not using CFW, I've used before and it on heavy side eat lot memory.
So if I using Windows built in firewall is there any tool/apps that make me easy to control it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.