Hello MT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSOD

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Sep 29, 2012
So, hi everyone. BSOD here. I was just Googling about the best this and best that and happened to stumble upon MalwareTips.

I am the sort of person who'd get bored of the software installed on his system and would want to try the latest and greatest just to stay at the edge. That is how I ended up making an account over here to get a feedback on how my system's faring and have gotten wonderful feedback so far.

I hope to learn more and help around. :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips. :)

Enjoy your stay.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello BSOD,
I hope you'll find here all the answers to your questions!! :drinks:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hi and welcome to our community, enjoy your stay. :welcomewave: :)

BSOD

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Sep 29, 2012
Hello and thank you every one for welcoming me here!

One question, I am not able to find the option where I can edit my signature; I feel like a noob.

@NSG001, Nothing much, bitch! (It's a joke for those who don't watch Breaking Bad.)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hi :)

First go to User Control Panel, likely from the top page to be found.

Second, on your left pane (once in User Control Panel) you will see under "Your Profile" click "Change Signature"".

Third, follow the directions there and its done. :)

BSOD

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Sep 29, 2012
jamescv7 said:
Hi :)

First go to User Control Panel, likely from the top page to be found.

Second, on your left pane (once in User Control Panel) you will see under "Your Profile" click "Change Signature"".

Third, follow the directions there and its done. :)

DRCuB.png

I don't get that option. o_O

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
You need to be a regular member. First you need 20 posts then you wait for a little bit then you'll find it in the edit profile section.

BSOD

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Sep 29, 2012
Malware Maniac said:
You need to be a regular member. First you need 20 posts then you wait for a little bit then you'll find it in the options section.

Aaah, I see. Thanks for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.