Hello one and all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
That's Ok..Anyway.. stay here and have fun.. I'm leaving this forum..
Bbyee..:)
Hey don't leave, bro....

I m kshitij a.k.a. rkkdjb, and i m from India. I m male and 21 and looking to learn a lot from the guyz here, hope i will contribute to the site.
Hey bro, look.... everyone came down here just for you. Everyone loves you man. Understand this.... everyone is sorry.... please forgive us.... WE ALL ARE BROS MAN.

Roger D

Feb 25, 2014
Now what to do..???:p
Sshot-5.jpg

SlimRock

Nov 27, 2013
Kshitij forget about the past & Come to nsane, it's not about the IDM license it's about the community & the common relation we share with each other. I can still remember, after spending your first day in shoutbox, you mentioned that you were having a blast, So didnt you miss that awesomeness?

Last edited:
R

rkkdjb

Thread author
Hey don't leave, bro....

Hey bro, look.... everyone came down here just for you. Everyone loves you man. Understand this.... everyone is sorry.... please forgive us.... WE ALL ARE BROS MAN.
at myna like already said everything is fine now no need to apologize again and i appreciate the concern i.e.
sshot-5-jpg.8322

of u all coming down here and it would like to say thanx for it.

Kshitij forget about past & Come to nsane!
7aON0ZD.png
ok do u guyz even know if NSFfan has a working IDM license, maybe he's just making it up,ever thought about that.
and thanx again for ur help in avast
check the last comment on this page(posted after leaving forum):
http://www.askvg.com/download-free-...persky-bitdefender-avira-f-secure-and-others/

Last edited by a moderator:

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
ok do u guyz even know if NSFfan has a working IDM license, maybe he's just making it up,ever thought about that.
Check your PM

SlimRock

Nov 27, 2013

You're welcome! Dear AFAIK you need to check the NSANE Giveaway section, which most of the times is proudly sponsored by NSFfan!

check the last comment on this page(posted after leaving forum):
http://www.askvg.com/download-free-...persky-bitdefender-avira-f-secure-and-others/
Kudos! I really appreciate your efforts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.