Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Microsoft Security Essintials
Fav. Videogame
I play on Facebook
I

illumination

Hello and Welcome to MalwareTips!

Your question of whether or not your personal files you need to back up could be infected or not, is a legit question, as there is that possibility.

Follow this link "the same as posted in an earlier post, and on the top right you will see the "post new thread button" click this and then enter your problems and symptoms..

http://malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assistance.10/

One of the malware removal experts will reply back and walk you through everything. You can also address the back up problem with them and they will help with this as well..

TheresaMc

Thread author
Jan 29, 2015
The forum works extremely well, and once you begin just a little bit, you'll have it down fast! I really need to do a backup, might work on that issue today, since my vehicle is in the shop and I'm grounded!!
Glad to hear you have faith in me to get this down. lol I am sorry your vehicle is down, but if it gets you working on backing up files then it is a good thing & I wish you all the best.

Hello and Welcome to MalwareTips!

Your question of whether or not your personal files you need to back up could be infected or not, is a legit question, as there is that possibility.

Follow this link "the same as posted in an earlier post, and on the top right you will see the "post new thread button" click this and then enter your problems and symptoms..

http://malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assistance.10/

One of the malware removal experts will reply back and walk you through everything. You can also address the back up problem with them and they will help with this as well..
Thank You I will be sure to do that I have no idea where I even thought of that since I don't know much about computers, but it just came to me so maybe I am not as dumb as I thought I was. lol I am so happy I joined here you all are so wonderful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.