Asia
Fav. Antivirus
Bitdefender total security 2015
Fav. Videogame
Saint's row IV

JanislovesJesus

Dec 6, 2014
Hey, y'all.
What do you mean when you say you Like something someone says, even when someone just says hey? Are those "likes received?" and are they desirable?
And then there's Trophy Points: What are those?
I just joined and have a Reputation of 0. Huracan is one of the Adminstrators and has a Reputation of 1000. Everyone else is somewhere inbetween. So what does it all mean, these Reputation points? And how do you get them? Do you have to have computer ignats? If so, I fear I'll soon have a negative number. Sigh.
P.S. Please, won't somebody PLEASE tell me what to do to stop the stupid Windows message from popping up (the one saying the Windows Manager can't work, that they don't have a solution, but when they do, they'll let me know).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.