Not open for further replies.

Nevi

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
I just saw one of Matts videos,where he told about this place,so I thought I would take a look.I was at RM too,but had some arguments with a certain moderator,so I hope it goes better here.:)
Have a great day everybody.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I just saw one of Matts videos,where he told about this place,so I thought I would take a look.I was at RM too,but had some arguments with a certain moderator,so I hope it goes better here.:)
Have a great day everybody.
Hello & welcome to you, Nevi!:) Members & moderators alike can all run into :eek:misunderstandings & even experience unforseen bad days:oops: sometimes.:confused: Haven't we all?o_O I'm certain you'll find our moderators to be fair. Some might even go so far as to say they have a quality that is awesome or "Super".;):p Your wise decision to become a member with us, here on Malware Tips, makes this a very good day indeed;:cool: & we'll look forward to sharing many more of these with you too.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.