Status
Not open for further replies.

suma

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 18, 2013
Hi
Does my PC config allowed me to upgrade Intel i5 from Core2duo.
How to select a Mid-lavel graphics a card Price between 2000INR to 3500 INR ( 62.15 INR = 1 Doller )
My Configs:
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz
Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Graphics Intel(R) Q45/Q43 Express Chipset

I

illumination

Hi
Does my PC config allowed me to upgrade Intel i5 from Core2duo.
How to select a Mid-lavel graphics a card Price between 2000INR to 3500 INR ( 62.15 INR = 1 Doller )
My Configs:
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz
Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Graphics Intel(R) Q45/Q43 Express Chipset

That chipset has been around since 08' depending on that little bit of info, i would say, personally, i would not bother with what would appear to be an older motherboard ect, i would either build fresh, or go buy...

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Upvote 0

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz uses LGA775. So you won't be able to upgrade to intel i5 because it uses different socket.

With such low budget you should go for AMD graphics card.

PowerColor AMD/ATI Radeon HD5450 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card - Rs. 2975

i would recommend that you buy a little more expensive and better on-
MSI AMD R7 240 2GD3 LP 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card - Rs. 6199
MSI AMD R7 250 2GD3 OC 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card - Rs. 7150

Upvote 0

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Graphics card need to be compatible with motherboard.

Intel processor can work with any of the amd or nvidia graphics card.

Upvote 0

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
As has been noted already you cannot use your current motherboard(LGA775) with an intel i3,i5,i7 which requires a different motherboard(LGA1150).
Are you planning on building your own or purchasing a new one?
Some things are worth spending some extra cash on and a graphics card & memory are both worth it.
If you buy a new one you can find some really good ones at a decent price with a good graphics card and 6-8 GB of memory.A very good i5 or i7 processor.
If you are building a new one yourself the possibilities are endless.Stick with a price range and spend more on the important things.

Upvote 0

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I agree with Viktik, Earlier i used dell inspiron 560s desktop. I upgraded my ram and added the Radeon HD 5450 graphics card which i purchased from flipkart.com . I used to play FIFA 11 and FIFA 12 in it. The graphics was improved but not satisfactory. Later i needed a laptop so i sold it out and bought a LAP. So think before u buy. Upgrade gives u many unsatisfactory results so i also suggest u to go for new one or build ur own ultimate pc.

Upvote 0

suma

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 18, 2013
thank you everyone rplying me. can I upgrade it from core2duo to Dual core with this specifcation?? Nd side by side intended to by another one. lack of knowldge of hardware would u please help me to build a mid level CPU within Rs. 25000- Rs.30000 INR

( 62.15 INR = 1 Doller )

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
thank you everyone rplying me. can I upgrade it from core2duo to Dual core with this specifcation?? Nd side by side intended to by another one. lack of knowldge of hardware would u please help me to build a mid level CPU within Rs. 25000- Rs.30000 INR

( 62.15 INR = 1 Doller )
As i told u upgrading is high risk and time consuming. Even if ur free then u may search for contents for ur pc. some times u may get caught with incompatible stuffs, at that time both ur time and money will be wasted. So if u directly purchase a power house from DELL or ASUS that will be good and even they provide a good period warranty.
So if u still want ur skills to come in hand means,
U can google it for ur requirements or even u may try out from here: How to Build a PC

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.