Solved Help me to takedown this Malware Hosting (domain) DNS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarsinhasingh

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 4, 2017
Hello guys i am a big fan of Internet Security related things. I am not professional and Special IT guy. But with all my potential i used to hunt malware and report to Virustotal and sometimes make DNS abuse report to DNS owner to block and terminate hacker from connections. My main goal is to terminate Malware (domain) DNS as much as possible. I was block and terminate many malware hosting domain (dns) by Abuse Reporting to Domain Owner. But from last week i have a problem with this malware hosting domain (DNS) blockcha1n.info . This domain has hosting more than 5 different malware and has a victims of more than 5000 people (computers). This malware are spread using Game Crack especially Fifa17 Crack, For Honor Game crack etc. you can see it from youtube, this crack are downloaded more than 1000 everyday. And this hacker change download crack binded with malware server every week. it means the malware is FUD every week again. I report two times to this domain blockcha1n.info and they takedown. But after a while the hacker created same domain from another Domain Company and live again. So please help me to complete deactivated and block, terminate this Malware domain (DNS). I will be very thankful for your help.

Proof screenshot are also attached here:
Abuse Domain : blockcha1n.info
IP Address : 89.35.228.253
Port : 8090 etc. (he/she used different port on different type of Trojan (mlaware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.