Kcothran23
New Member
I have included alot of information above. I really dont know what else to include here. If you need any other information please let me know. I know that this is a complex issue. While I might not be an expert I do know a little about computers I just need some guidence. This computer is a second hand and I don not know what some of the programs are I should have everything I need saved and wouldnt mind removing all but programs that are necessary to run.
While I will not be attaching the FRST scan log this time I did down load it and put it on a USB. If I run it on the infected computer then save the results on the USB then upload the results on another computer that may not be infected will I be putting the other non-infected computer at risk?
While I will not be attaching the FRST scan log this time I did down load it and put it on a USB. If I run it on the infected computer then save the results on the USB then upload the results on another computer that may not be infected will I be putting the other non-infected computer at risk?