help with a redirecting virus

cristina

Thread author
Jun 17, 2014
Hi, i have the same problem as Frida, and since i saw it worked i tried to run the Fixlist directly which was quite a dumb idea since neither of us have the same programs installed and so the fix didn't work so i was wondering could you take a look at my addition and FRST and tell me what programs do i need to uninstall.
Hola! Yo también soy nueva aquí y me pasa lo mismo. No había leído este foro y restauré equipo, pasé el avast, eliminé chrome y lo volví a instalar... Nada! Lo bueno es que el virus no ataca al explorer y puedo seguir trabajando, pero es muy lento. Por favor, ¿qué puedo hacer en mi caso?
PD: Escribo aquí porque no sé cómo iniciar una conversación en este foro, lo siento Guillaume

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.