Not open for further replies.

Adrylek

Thread author
Dec 11, 2015
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
my browser full of ads
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
a few millions, will explain in the post
Please before you say go search the other DNS Unlocker posts, read this, I have tried absolutely everything I've seen in other posts, and nothing worked.

All my browsers have pop up adds of DNS Unlocker since 2 weeks ago, and since then I've been trying to remove it. First I did a basic reinstalation of every browser, nothing worked.
I scanned the pc with Adwcleaner, malwarebytes, and kaspersky antivirus, nothing worked either.
Tried to go back to a windows set point from before, but the damn DNS Unlocker was there anyway.
It doesn't show up in the uninstall programs list, and all my DNS settings/internet settins are perfectly fine.

Please I really need help, it's really annoying to browse internet with this thing popping up everywhere and closing pages because of adds.

Thanks.

L

LabZero

Please before you say go search the other DNS Unlocker posts, read this, I have tried absolutely everything I've seen in other posts, and nothing worked.

All my browsers have pop up adds of DNS Unlocker since 2 weeks ago, and since then I've been trying to remove it. First I did a basic reinstalation of every browser, nothing worked.
I scanned the pc with Adwcleaner, malwarebytes, and kaspersky antivirus, nothing worked either.
Tried to go back to a windows set point from before, but the damn DNS Unlocker was there anyway.
It doesn't show up in the uninstall programs list, and all my DNS settings/internet settins are perfectly fine.

Please I really need help, it's really annoying to browse internet with this thing popping up everywhere and closing pages because of adds.

Thanks.
Please create a new thread here and follow the steps in our Preparation Guide Before Requesting Malware Removal Help before starting a new topic.

Reactions: frogboy
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.