macOS Help with wonderlandads in Chrome for iMac

Discussion in 'Malware Removal Assistance For Mac' started by Aniq Tasia, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Aniq Tasia

Aniq Tasia New Member

Dec 8, 2016
    My Operating System Specs ;

iMac (from mid 2011)
    OS X Yosemite
    ver 10.0

Model Identifier: iMac12,2
    Processor Name: Intel Core i5
    Processor Speed: 2.7 GHz
    Number of Processors: 1
    Total Number of Cores: 4
    L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
    L3 Cache: 6 MB
    Memory: 4 GB
  2. Spawn

Spawn Administrator
    Staff Member Content Creator

Jan 8, 2011
    Windows 10

What problems are you experiencing, and does it only affect Google Chrome?
Similar Threads Forum Date
SOLVED Need help with wonderlandads malware Malware Removal Assistance For Windows Dec 9, 2016
Adware / malware Removal Help ( wonderlandads ) Malware Removal Assistance For Windows Jan 31, 2016
help me identify ransomware Malware Removal Assistance For Windows Thursday at 4:01 AM
  • About Us

Our community has been around since 2010, and we pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds about security and technology . We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Need Malware Removal Help?

If you're being redirected from a site you’re trying to visit, seeing constant pop-up ads, unwanted toolbars or strange search results, your computer may be infected with malware. We offer free malware removal assistance to our members in the Malware Removal Assistance forum.
  • Quick Tip

Without meaning to, you may click a link that installs malware on your computer. To keep your computer safe, only click links and downloads from sites that you trust. Don’t open any unknown file types, or download programs from pop-ups that appear in your browser.