avg

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Welcome, @robin de bruin. My wish is that you'll like & continue coming to MT, so much that when you reach your twenties you shall still be contributing to the forums here. ..and also that MT will still be in business, & going strong.:)

Reactions: robin de bruin

robin de bruin

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2014
Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
S

starchild76

hello robin welcome to mt! we have some quite interesting characters here in this forum , but its also a great place to watch and learn ;) certainly the most people who are visiting this forum often can only agree with me : its our second home away from home! and one more thing : jij bent niet de enigste hollander hier , ik ook samen met nog iemand ;)

S

starchild76

tell me robin , why do you love AVG so much?? I used to be an AVG vip / hall of famer over on the avg facebook fanpage :)

robin de bruin

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2014
i really do love avg because its free
it works
and i use it for now over 5-6 years on both laptop
and samsung phones

and if you all need a virus wich avg doesnt sees i have created one in past
i infects master boot record
so it can boot in a windows (look a like)
and begin stealing all info and after finished
destroys all data

S

starchild76

when you love a product so much ,there is only one thing to say : don't change a winning team! the reason I don't use AVG anymore is that they do not listen to us when it comes to our suggestions for product improvement : they steer their own course , secondly the only thing they seem to care about is to earn money from avg safe search and toolbar after so much complaining from users they still use both of them in their installers!

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I'd used AVG for years, and liked the protection it provided free.:cool: Creating a virus
:eek:"...that infects master boot record
destroys all data
"
really makes me glad robin is on our side!;):D

robin de bruin

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2014
I'd used AVG for years, and liked the protection it provided free. Creating a virus
:eek:"...that infects master boot record
destroys all data
" makes me glad robin is on our side!;):D

ofc i am at your side
btw i can make it more uptodate and maybe add a way to overload the motherboard so it dies

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Welcome to MT :) Thanks for joining!! Hope you stay active in the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.