Hey Guys, NEW MEMBER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Hey guys, been a computer fanatic for a longgg time, only 16 but got a deep pashion, and have been working on computers for many years since i was as young as 6 years old, i also have a really high love for gaming, it is what i do as a hobby to enjoy myself, im always up to date with the latest stuff, and im hoping i can use my advanced knowledge to help people around the forums, i look forward to seeing all of you around

Regards
Josh

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Welcome! Read all your posts and +1 :D .... Welcome and Feel like at home here!!

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Jack said:
Welcome! Read all your posts and +1 :D .... Welcome and Feel like at home here!!

Hey Jack! Thankyou! I feel right at home already! :D

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
it's only been like 3-4 days since i joined, i just wanted to make sure everyone who wanted to had said their welcomes before i thanked them :)

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Bit mad this one, you been busy posting away indeed... well better late than never to welcome you with open arms to this wonderful community. By the way, age is nothing so don't know why you felt the need to include it as we're all equals here. :D

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Thankyou for more welcomes! :D

and AyeAyeCaptain - On my last forum @ www.pchelpforum.com i was not treated as an equal at all.. everyone doubted me, so i continued learning and learning more than everything thought possible for a 16 year old lad, and now i've come to pass that knowledge onto some of you guys who might need/want it :)

It's my pleasure to be a part of the forum, and alot of you have gained my respect!

Oath Guys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.