Hey There!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopedivine

Thread author
Jan 14, 2013
Hi, my name is Monica and I'm new to MT. I had the FBI alert moneypack virus on my laptop and I'm a bit of a technological virgin so this site is a Godsend!! My girlfriend found the site and geeked that she did because id be completely lost without it! I'm not completely out of the woods yet but with the help of MT i know i will be soon!! You guys are amazing!!

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Hope that you enjoy your stay.

The first stop that we recommend is the Malware Removal Assistance Forum so that our trained experts can help you remove that malware!

Have a look around the forum. You will learn quite a few new things here ;)

Once again welcome. :)

Payback

Verified
Jan 7, 2013
dopedivine said:
Hi, my name is Monica and I'm new to MT. I had the FBI alert moneypack virus on my laptop and I'm a bit of a technological virgin so this site is a Godsend!! My girlfriend found the site and geeked that she did because id be completely lost without it! I'm not completely out of the woods yet but with the help of MT i know i will be soon!! You guys are amazing!!
Well anyway,welcome to our forums,and thank you for your feedback. I hope you'll enjoy this play as much as I and other members do,this community is totally awesome,trust me,this is one of the forums which have greatest community among all
This and ShadyGamer (retired at SG) are only forums that I actually love :p
So anyway,enjoy your stay Sir

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
dopedivine said:

Hi Monica aka dopedivine

big WELCOME to the most awesome IT site that you
could wish to be a member of

I/we hope that your membership stay is long and all learning

thank you for your membership, do pass on membership details to your friends

very nice to have you aboard the MT members team :)

look forward to reading your posts and firstly your Security Config :)

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
Welcome to the forums!

We can certainly help you remove that pesky FBI virus. Start a thread in the Malware Removal Assistance Forum :D

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Hi Monica and welcome to MT :) Thanks for registering with us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.