Hey! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AnoOtaku

Thread author
Hello White hats, Black hats & Grey hats! =]

I am AnoOtaku; google search me and will find EVEN MORE information about me rofl.

I recently came across this forum to stay updated with the latest in information such as AV, vpns etc.
I did have an account with hack forums but stopped due to the lack of motivation to keep up with responses.
I am a GFX designer, video editor and somewhat of a technician preferably in the software field.

Hope to have a blast here and Ill try my best to stay on the forum since I normally stay on my YouTube page as well as spending some time on other forums.
If you do wish to contact me please do so here.
www.youtube.com/anootaku

Before I forget I would to give you guys a present a nice wallpaper that I worked on a few weeks ago.

bg02.jpg

Attachments

• bg02.jpg
    bg02.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 395

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
Welcome to the forums. Don't forget to check securtiy wizard and hardware showcase for feedback :)

A

AnoOtaku

Thread author
Valentin N said:
Welcome to the forums. Don't forget to check securtiy wizard and hardware showcase for feedback :)

Will do! Thank you. =]

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Welcome AnoOtaku!:D
Enjoy MT and I'm sure you'll help us and share your opinions with us!

A

AnoOtaku

Thread author
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
ODmQY.png

I like your wallpaper. :)

Thank you. Thought I might give something away to give a god start to the forum. =]

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Welcome to MalwareTips :), and thanks to your effort in the wallpaper. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.