it varies - they come and go
Fav. Videogame
also varies over time

Hangtooth

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Dec 5, 2015
Just got around to joining after lurking here for years whenever I wanted to check on malware/av/security developments for my own personal use. Thanks so very much to all the members of this forum for posting their likes, dislikes and thoughts on pretty much all available software solutions, free and paid. I have found your discussions and recommendations extremely useful in the past, and just recently I have really been enjoying your alerts about discounts and special deals i.e just picked up Adguard lifetime serials for my wife and I at 50% off and in rubles.

I have always been security conscious over the years and hate getting infested with anything, but I have a wife who is click-happy and loves to watch her streaming videos on dodgy sites (a lot of US shows are still unavailable even in this day and age here in Canada), so her clicking keeps me on my toes and keeps me abreast of malware developments the hard way.

I have a 2 yr diploma in IT but it's already 15 years old and I don't work in the field, but it's come in very handy in keeping our computers running, clean and up to date.

Just wanted to thank the members and moderators again for providing such informative discussions and recommendations. I really like the attitude here in that it's respectful while at the same time folks are allowed and even encouraged to make each of us think about our setups and how to make them better, whether we're starters or old timers.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hello to you, from Southern California, @Hangtooth! You've a pristine provance to call home, & your wonderful to read introduction confirms my strong feelings that some of the warmest people can hail from beautiful places that are literally & figuratively cool!:cool: This is also a fitting description of Malware Tips, and another reason why it's never too late to join or (as in my case) to say "welcome" to a member whom is well met!:):)
I like your avatar too.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.