Not open for further replies.

lotto90

Thread author
Verified
Feb 9, 2013
Hi everyone.

I hope you're all feeling fine today.

A little about me:
Despite my being here cause I can't solve a informatic problem alone, I'm a student in an engineer school. I specialize in programmation (favorite language : Java), but I'm not into security very much. The last thing I'm learning that I like is AI.

I'm french (maybe that's a reason I'm a noob? xD) and I'm in my twenties for now.

Well it's nice to have found this place. =)

See you soon. =D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Hope that you enjoy your stay.

The first stop that we recommend is the PC Security Configuration Wizard so that we can give you feedback on your configuration.

Have a look around the forum. You will learn quite a few new things here ;)

How did you find us?

Once again welcome :)

lotto90

Thread author
Verified
Feb 9, 2013
I found you because i was looking for a way to get rid of the hijacker 22find. With Google I finally found you, and I decided to give it a try here =).

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
Bonjour and welcome to MalwareTips! :D

I'm sure Kuttus will get that 22find bugger off your system

lotto90

Thread author
Verified
Feb 9, 2013
Thank you =)

I hope my computer will get better thanks to him ^^

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Bonjour et bienvenue sur MalwareTips lotto90

I hope that you enjoy your stay and I look forward to reading more of your posts and threads.

Have a good look around the forum I am sure that you will learn plenty as there are many many IT Professionals as members sharing
their years of experiences and knowledge around, ohhh and are always up for a healthy discussion in the war room :D

please pass on MalwareTips forum details to your friends, the more members the more information being shared around

one more thing! the giveaways and contests here are FREEkin awesome! enjoy

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
Welcome! You can also get hardware feedback - you will see me there without a doubt :D; MalwareTips has become more than just a security site that give its user feedback on their configurations and the latest security related news.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.