• Entertainment
    • Gaming
    • Malware and threat analysis
    • Photography

WyntechUmbrella

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 28, 2023
Hi everyone, thanks for having me at the MalwareTips forums. I've actually been a member a few times before over the years, and I've known this forum since a long time (I left before as I'm not social and sometimes I'm going "lone wolf" šŸŗ for quite a long time for no specific reason). Anyway, this time I intend to stay and never go away. I'm glad to be back to the best community about cybersecurity ever :cool:. There's a quick recap of who am I/what I like on my profile, should anyone want to know a little more about me.

I'm eager to participate again in these forums, hoping to contribute and share with this awesome community (y). See you around ;).

cartaphilus

Level 5
Mar 17, 2023
Hi everyone, thanks for having me at the MalwareTips forums. I've actually been a member a few times before over the years, and I've known this forum since a long time (I left before as I'm not social and sometimes I'm going "lone wolf" šŸŗ for quite a long time for no specific reason). Anyway, this time I intend to stay and never go away. I'm glad to be back to the best community about cybersecurity ever :cool:. There's a quick recap of who am I/what I like on my profile, should anyone want to know a little more about me.

I'm eager to participate again in these forums, hoping to contribute and share with this awesome community (y). See you around ;).
Welcome!

A single question since the Internet has ruined me and now my mind is in the gutter, but could you tell me what is your username icon supposed to be?

WyntechUmbrella

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 28, 2023
Welcome!

A single question since the Internet has ruined me and now my mind is in the gutter, but could you tell me what is your username icon supposed to be?
Thanks, it's good to be back. My avatar is the "General Dripik" from the video game Oddworld Abe's Exoddus. You can find the original wallpaper at this address if you're curious. As for my nickname, it's a combination of Wyntech (the company in the video game Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle Of Flesh) and Umbrella (reference to the Umbrella Corporation from the Resident Evil games and movies).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.