Hi everyone, I'm glad to be here

New Members Introduction
16 Replies 2,061 Views
Thread details
Region
Europe
Age group
31 - 40
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never
Favorite web browser
Google Chrome
Favorite mobile OS
iOS
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Entertainment
    • Gaming
    • Malware and threat analysis
    • Photography
Hi everyone, thanks for having me at the MalwareTips forums. I've actually been a member a few times before over the years, and I've known this forum since a long time (I left before as I'm not social and sometimes I'm going "lone wolf" 🐺 for quite a long time for no specific reason). Anyway, this time I intend to stay and never go away. I'm glad to be back to the best community about cybersecurity ever :cool:. There's a quick recap of who am I/what I like on my profile, should anyone want to know a little more about me.

I'm eager to participate again in these forums, hoping to contribute and share with this awesome community (y). See you around ;).
 
Hi everyone, thanks for having me at the MalwareTips forums. I've actually been a member a few times before over the years, and I've known this forum since a long time (I left before as I'm not social and sometimes I'm going "lone wolf" 🐺 for quite a long time for no specific reason). Anyway, this time I intend to stay and never go away. I'm glad to be back to the best community about cybersecurity ever :cool:. There's a quick recap of who am I/what I like on my profile, should anyone want to know a little more about me.

I'm eager to participate again in these forums, hoping to contribute and share with this awesome community (y). See you around ;).
Welcome!

A single question since the Internet has ruined me and now my mind is in the gutter, but could you tell me what is your username icon supposed to be?
 
Welcome!

A single question since the Internet has ruined me and now my mind is in the gutter, but could you tell me what is your username icon supposed to be?
Thanks, it's good to be back. My avatar is the "General Dripik" from the video game Oddworld Abe's Exoddus. You can find the original wallpaper at this address if you're curious. As for my nickname, it's a combination of Wyntech (the company in the video game Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle Of Flesh) and Umbrella (reference to the Umbrella Corporation from the Resident Evil games and movies).
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top