Not open for further replies.

Danielx64

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

My name is Daniel and I found this forum from another site on the internet. I work at 2 different jobs during the day and I am a web programmer at night time.

Right now I am having fun playing Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and I just finished playing the latest DLC (A criminal past) for it.

Thank you :)

Danielx64

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
Hello and welcome to a fellow Aussie to MalwareTips. I hope you enjoy the forums. :)

This is a good place to be. ;)
Hey, It's nice to see someone from WA :) I'm hoping to stick around to share my experience in IT :) I'm currently working on pushing Windows 10 and Office 2016 so I am sure that I may be able to share some tips in locking things down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.