Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorSiS

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 21, 2017
Hi, this is my first post.
Been reading MalwareTips from yesterday and decided to join in. You guys are so supportive and friendly unlike other forums. Keep up the good work.
I don't have much knowledge on security, just little bit here n there. Been using avira free av + windows fw for 6 years now, never had any infection or so it felt

Just one question, which is the right subforum to ask for suggestions on security setup?

Thanks! Have a nice day.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Welcome to MalwareTips @RazorSiS, you are right about it being a supportive and friendly forum (y)

You can post your security config here PC Security Configuration and the guys and gals with the knowledge can view it and offer you advice on things you can do to improve it, if it needs improving. I don't have much knowledge beyond the basics but they have helped me a lot.:)

RazorSiS

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 21, 2017
Welcome to MalwareTips @RazorSiS, you are right about it being a supportive and friendly forum (y)

You can post your security config here PC Security Configuration and the guys and gals with the knowledge can view it and offer you advice on things you can do to improve it, if it needs improving. I don't have much knowledge beyond the basics but they have helped me a lot.:)

Thanks @Weebarra, i don't know much either, will 1st try to learn some things then help others

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.