Troubleshoot HI found a strange app on my device coming and going which is impossible to disable or uninstall...

Stoweo

Thread author
Mar 23, 2018
NAME "CLOUDGETAWAY" a yellow app with a little cloud, joined google & samsung to ask, positiv!!! it's not one of their system app, so I think all my Internet data are kept by a Distant PC unknown...Making some research found compagny called CITRIX releasing it....Don't know it at all....Maybee someone knows??
Tried to uninstall not possible, firewall don't work for it....Yet did not root my device, I'd like to know if there is a way to disable it or lock/freeze it, without rooting my device...?

THX FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS/FROM SWITZERLAND

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.