Hi from a cyber (hacker) victim

Status
Not open for further replies.

flactem

Thread author
Jul 30, 2017
Hi Malware Tip forum…

Im Flactem.. I’ve been computer literate since 1995 when windows office burst on the scene and you needed about 20floopy drives to install and you were on the honor sys… (prior or online licensing) to pay for all the PC your Co. actually installed the software on (which took about 4hrs).... Not until 2006 did I realize that my one PC wasn't secure..

I quickly realized that any PC repair basically consisted of a reboot to factory settings… NO1/service or Repair would even touch a remedy to any possible HACKING in general… that's when I had to start taking control of my situation…

Some of your profile (PC information) queries I could not answer due to the fact I know exactly where/what and why my two windows PC/Laptop are not working… what Im hoping this fine Malware Community can assist me with is a process by-which i can permanently safeguard against a most-likely NETWORK based threat in close proximity….

Thanks in advance

flactem

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
flactem!

W9t1XvA.gif

brod56

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Hey! Make sure to post your full security config and explain in detail how you were infected so that we can help you :)

Reactions: lobo001
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.