Hi, I'm Crypto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crypto

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 14, 2017
I'm a self-entitled IT enthusiast. I work with computer security, privacy/anonymity, along with the very basics of networking. I've been browsing forums and doing tech-related stuff since I was around 11 years old and I am now 16 years old (soon to turn 17!).

I have experience by fixing other people's computers via Team Viewer and in real life by cleaning them up, security them, or simply tuning them up. I currently do it for free as I don't see a need to charge people since I am still at a young age and plus I get a learning experience from it so eh?

I have an idea going to college for computer security but with the costs of it all I'm not sure what my plans are, I may just dive into it.

But anyways, glad to be a part of MT! :)

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Hi Crypto. Good luck whatever you choose. If you choose college, maybe you can take a look at computer history classes which might be available. It's great to have a context for other computer knowledge.

LowcyGier

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 27, 2014
I'm a self-entitled IT enthusiast. I work with computer security, privacy/anonymity, along with the very basics of networking. I've been browsing forums and doing tech-related stuff since I was around 11 years old and I am now 16 years old (soon to turn 17!).

I have experience by fixing other people's computers via Team Viewer and in real life by cleaning them up, security them, or simply tuning them up. I currently do it for free as I don't see a need to charge people since I am still at a young age and plus I get a learning experience from it so eh?

I have an idea going to college for computer security but with the costs of it all I'm not sure what my plans are, I may just dive into it.

Welcome! :)

Bryan Lam

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2015

Welcome to the forums Crypto! I too got into IT at a very young age. You are a talented man and should use your skills to the best of your ability.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips. I hope you enjoy the forums. :)

This is a good place to be. ;)

P.S. Sorry about the late reply.:oops:

Reactions: Overlord
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.