Status
Not open for further replies.

rainspell

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 18, 2018
Hi to all,

I read MT since years and I found a lot of useful suggestions to increase my security and to adopt best security practises. So, again thanks again to all MT members :)

My security setup is :
Win 10 on SUA ;
Gdata IS ;
Appguard (7 or 8 year with it ;-) The first software I install when i do with a new computer)
Adguard paid ;
Blackfog privacy (trial)

I switched from Eset (one I like absolutely) to Gdata since 2 years and I didn't see whay I could change or ad to these setup ;-)

Quite 3 years ago, I encountered what may have been a 0day. KIS and others at VT did only detect that infected PDF 3 months after... No need to say, one of my computer was completely broken and I was unable to boot... Had to restore all...

I hope you will apalogize for my poor english writing...

Have a good day ;-)
Best regards,
Rainspell

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.