Hi to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy Thompson

Thread author
Feb 10, 2014
Hi Everyone

I'm hoping after joining this site someone out there can help me solve a little problem

I'm trying to get the code for a video I'm wanting to embed into a website -
I posted it on utube and trying to get the right coding to autoplay and autoloop - watched loads of
videos and tried various ways...

I'm copying the code I have and if somebody can correct me that would be great

<object width="847" height="499.7"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/8NVzuqhFxJ4&loop=1&autoplay=1?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/8NVzuqhFxJ4&loop=1&autoplay=1?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="847" height="499.7" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Really appreciate any responses thanks again
Wendy

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hi Wendy Thompson. Thanks for joining MalwareTips!:)
I'm confident someone can come forward with the knowledge you seek. You may post in the proper place after you've browsed through some of the many forums here, & become more familiar with finding your way around.:cool: Your next step may be posting your system config. At the very top of the page,:rolleyes: where you see "Malware Help", there you'll be able to find "Security Configuration Wizard" listed under this. Welcome to the site, & Good luck!:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.