Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolfan99

Thread author
Jul 6, 2013
Just wanted to introduce myself. Total newbie from Florida.

I have some malware which I would like to remove!

Where do I post first to get help in removing malware?

Z

ZeroDay

Hello and welcome. Go here https://malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assistance-for-windows.10/

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Here:https://malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assistance-for-windows.10/

Hello and Welcome !

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
ZeroDay said:
Nedim, How come you removed BD? Did you have problems?

I had problems with streaming traffic.Old BD problem.
I really love BD but I don't want to tolerate this issue anymore.

Z

ZeroDay

Yeah strange indeed. How did you notice this issue? Sorry for being nosey. If I get this issue I'll be uninstalling too, But my next move would be Emsisoft.

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Simple, If I go to YT (or any other flash video website), and click on any video to watch it and then close that page, I can see that I'm still downloading that video.
And when I try to watch another YT video my internet gradually slows down.
Shame really, as I really liked Bitdefender.

Z

ZeroDay

Yeah that is definatly a bye bye cya later problem. I wont hesitate uninstalling if I have this issue. What did you use to check if you were still downloading the video?

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
ZeroDay said:
Yeah that is definatly a bye bye cya later problem. I wont hesitate uninstalling if I have this issue. What did you use to check if you were still downloading the video?

Outpost Firewall.

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
ZeroDay said:
Thanks Nedim I'll keep an eye on it.

You're welcome ZeroDay.I just hope BD will work fine for you.
I wasn't that lucky and I had no intention to change my AV for a very long time but now I guess I'll have to go back to BullGuard (which I really like too).
I'm using ESET for testing purposes only.

Z

ZeroDay

I've never tried Bullgaurd I'll have to test it out if I have any problems with BD. Thanks again.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.