Fav. Videogame
Life (Earth OS)

NT Five

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 11, 2015
Hi there...

Floating around on some forums for human interaction and data exchange. :)

Running a modded version of Windows NT 5.1 OS (also known as Windows XP) in ramdisk mode.

I love patching, modding and hex-editing system files in order to customize my system to the max.

Will run XP until I die or until I run out of XP-compatible new old hardware (At the current MTBF rate that be in 25+ years :D)

Yep.... I'm an incurable die hard hardcore XP fanboy. (but I thinks M$ sucks in many ways)

NT Five

D

Deleted member 178

welcome aboard Private ! yes we are at war !!!

dont forget to create your thread here and get tremendous advices from veterans

:D

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Welcome, @NT Five, to these forums which are, incidentally, yours now too!:):)
Your introduction was both nostalgic and hopeful for those of us whom continue holding on to our XP system time capsules for as long as they'll show signs of life; and maybe you'll possibly crack that 25 year barrier. That would certainly be an interesting thread to read!:p

NT Five

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 11, 2015
Wow... that's a lot of responses in a short time.
I am a member of some other forums but I have to say I like MT a lot.
Very interesting threads all over the place and even malware samples to play with... :)

Wilders is nice too but people seem a lot less responsive over there.
I think I will hang around for awhile.

NT Five

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 11, 2015
Welcome, @NT Five, to these forums which are, incidentally, yours now too!:):)
Your introduction was both nostalgic and hopeful for those of us whom continue holding on to our XP system time capsules for as long as they'll show signs of life; and maybe you'll possibly crack that 25 year barrier. That would certainly be an interesting thread to read!:p

XP is just the best consumer OS Microsoft ever made.
As a technophile I'm open to changes and improvements but I just don't like Vista and Win 7 and I really tried.
It's getting worse and worse with and all the stuff Microsoft is selling nowadays.
Windows 10 is just spyware !:mad:

Last year I bought 7 brand new XP compatible ITX motherboards.
SATA3 on board, 8 USB 2 ports and 4 USB 3 ports using a PCI express extension card.
I think I will be good for the next 25 years. :p

I am an XP fanboy but I don't like Microsoft.
The day my last XP compatible hardware dies I will switch to Linux/BSD.
No more new Microsoft OSes for me...

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
S

Sr. Normal

Welcome to MT

Caution: MT is really addictive!!
ecdZzvC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.