Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkenc2329

Thread author
Dec 10, 2011
I just discovered malwaretips.com a few days ago. Looks like lots of helpful information. Registered today. Looks like a nice, interested community of people.
I hope I did this post correctly. It is the first forum where I have posted.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
XtXBw.png

I

illumination

jkenc2329 said:
I just discovered malwaretips.com a few days ago. Looks like lots of helpful information. Registered today. Looks like a nice, interested community of people.
I hope I did this post correctly. It is the first forum where I have posted.

Hello and Welcome to MalwareTips! This community is full of experienced,good people! So make yourself at home, and enjoy the sharing and learning of information with us all.. To answer your first question, yes you posted correctly.. :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Hope that you enjoy your stay.

P

Plexx

Hi there and welcome to MalwareTips. Hope you enjoy your stay and that we could help each other out sometime in the future.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Welcome!!
You can check your current security configuration with us by starting a thread in this forum : http://malwaretips.com/Forum-PC-Security-Configuration-Wizard

Again welcome and enjoy! and Yes you posted in the right forum , but don't worry if you ever post a thread in a wrong forum...we can always move it .. just don't do it to often ... :lolz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.