Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never

boombastik

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 17, 2018
I am boombastik!
I am a very old internet user and i like to build pcs, mod bios, recap old pc cards and other.
I like to beta test programs and i love to test the programs what they are doing under the hood.
I read this forum from older days but the knowledge of some members made me to register here!
thanks for your time!

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
000.jpg

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
I am boombastik!
I am a very old internet user and i like to build pcs, mod bios, recap old pc cards and other.
I like to beta test programs and i love to test the programs what they are doing under the hood.
I read this forum from older days but the knowledge of some members made me to register here!
thanks for your time!

Sounds like I can learn a lot from you

Welcome.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.