Assigned High ram usage ZAM.exe

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wave

I have been monitoring it since then and right now I have 300mb. It gets in between 20 and 300. So it seems stable for now
You can try restarting your system and then it may potentially become stable as it previously was, or restart the software. But if it's all good and stable currently, then there's no need for you to do this (but just some advice you might like to try out for the future).

koko

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 28, 2013
You can try restarting your system and then it may potentially become stable as it previously was, or restart the software. But if it's all good and stable currently, then there's no need for you to do this (but just some advice you might like to try out for the future).

I will remember that, thanks for the advise :)

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
There is no a good explanation for this, we tried to reproduce this behavior many times and it seems it is specific to some people and only under specific circumstances.

Reactions: frogboy and koko

koko

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 28, 2013
There is no a good explanation for this, we tried to reproduce this behavior many times and it seems it is specific to some people and only under specific circumstances.

It's not that a big problem for me. But it may be for some users with low memory. Could be a deal breaker.
Anyway, I keep this post up to date.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

koko

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 28, 2013
Do you still have this problem? I would like to assist. Maybe we discover the issue?

Since I have been monitoring the issue, I have not seen ZAM.exe go above 300mb. But I did switch from the Antimalware to the Anti-Logger because of a license I got on this forum's with a giveaway.

Reactions: Wave

Magusxd

Level 1
Feb 17, 2016
I'm on the same boat, zemana antilogger is hungry for memory but at the end of the day it doesn't affect me much.

Reactions: koko
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.