Hijacked e-mail and the servers website

pterostyrax

Thread author
Nov 3, 2016
Hello folks. I have a particularly pernicious piece of malware that prevents me from accessing my e-mail either through Thunderbird or from trying to go directly to my e-mail provider via accessing their website. Additionally, the malware prevents me from accessing the HitMan Pro website. I have tried using just about every free trial of antivirus software to no avail. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Be advised that I might have some trouble getting back to replies if the notification of replies to this thread are sent via e-mail, so bear with me.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    94.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Addition.txt
    53 KB · Views: 2

pterostyrax

Thread author
Nov 3, 2016
Hello,

Your computer isn't infected.
Any thoughts as to why I cannot access my e-mail server either through Mozilla Thunderbird or directly accessing the server through Chrome, IE, or Edge on my desktop when I can access the server on my laptop through Live Mail or Chrome and IE?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.