Hitman detects pubmatic scorecard taboola in Edge

noblifias

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 16, 2014
Hi!

I hope you can help me. My computer seems to have these cookies; pubmatic, scorecard & taboola as detected by Hitman and it deletes them but after restarting my pc and doing a rescan, it is still there.

Another thing to point out is it appears to be in Microsoft Edge, the browser that I have never used ever since getting Google Chrome. I have made the settings of Microsoft Edge to "Block All Cookies" but they are still being detected by Hitman after rescanning.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    63 KB · Views: 0
  • FRST.txt
    181.1 KB · Views: 1

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

You already received help couple of times.

It is not our intent to repeatedly remove malware from the same member's machines. The intent of this free service performed by volunteers is to help remove malware from your machine, educate you on how it may have happened, and how to prevent that from happening again.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.