Hitman Pro 3.6 - Scheduling suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hello everybody,

After a few weeks of vacation development on Hitman Pro 3.6 is going strong again and we are nearing a closed beta (early next week), followed by a public beta and the release of 3.6.

A preliminary list of Whats new in 3.6:

Remnant Scan (finally!)
Scheduler
Supercookies removal
Several corporate/enterprise features
/clean command line switch
Lots of other improvements in both removal and scan

Scheduler
For the scheduler I would like to have your suggestions. Currently Hitman Pro can be set to scan during boot. The scheduler is going to add on that by dropping a small service on the system (when enabled). The service will start a Hitman Pro scan at the specified moments.

What kind of scheduling options do you think are a must-have? Its not our intention to implement every conceivable scheduling option. Hitman Pro is a simple tool, scheduling should be simple as well

Also things to keep in mind is that we should not scan during a full screen application (video or game) and we might postpone the scheduled scan when the disk is defragging (busy).

Please let us know what you consider a must-have scheduling option. Post them in this thread!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Erik

PS. If you have another must-have feature that you definitely would like to see in 3.6, then please feel free to post them!

Link

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Scheduler is interesting, but I already have HMP to scan daily, without any need for a small service.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
i hope free for removal too.
it will be more great, just have Hitman and malwarebytes. malware will fear. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.