Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hello everyone, I just post this thread to notify @Erik Loman for a possible issue that cause a specific version on WIndows 10 x64 result to BSOD + reboot loop (BSOD).

Upon I installed the product, about 10 seconds it suddenly shown BSOD with affected WDLxxxxxx.sys (cannot post the exact file name as dumps are deleted).

Cannot access the welcome screen too upon boot due to suspected BSOD, fortunately by clicking Shift key a safe mode is enforced and remove the product safely.

I should not be surprise since exploit mitigation techniques holds those crucial operation that can cause problems when unhandled correctly.

Anyone experience the same thing?

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Moose: For sure it can be a localized issue or in short only one PC machine/few numbers suffer as Hitman Pro.Alert is clearly compatible to Windows 10 x64.

If BSOD persist then no need to panic as you can tap Shift upon restart to boot for Safe Mode.

Reactions: frogboy and Moose

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Salutations,Greeting!

@jamescv7, Appreciate the information that can be replace from everybody @ MT.

The reason that, I uninstall Hitman Pro Alert was that mess with Sandboxie!
My replacement was Zemana AntiMalware! And no problems and/or headaches!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.