Expired Hitman Pro' Halloween Treat!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Welldone

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Dec 29, 2012
image.png

Since HitmanPro.Alert and HitmanPro use the same license, the deal applies to both HitmanPro and HitmanPro.Alert.Buy one license, use both products!

Promo Links:
1PC 2yr for price of 1yr
3PC 2yr for price of 1yr

N.B:This deal is valid only until November 11,2015

If you already have an active HitmanPro license,you can still benefit from this offer by activating the new product key once your current license has expired.

Last edited:

John_Moneyboy

Oct 29, 2015
I bought that 1 pc year extra free, thinking I bought Htman Pro, not Hitman Pro.Alert. No problem key could activate both types of Hitman. Heres why I am writing here: Hitman Pro Alert corrupts/interrupts my downloads of files. I taskmanager end task and my downloads comes down nice. just uninstalled Alert. :p

Reactions: marg and XhenEd

Welldone

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Dec 29, 2012
Last edited:

Online_Sword

Level 12
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 23, 2015
I bought that 1 pc year extra free, thinking I bought Htman Pro, not Hitman Pro.Alert. No problem key could activate both types of Hitman. Heres why I am writing here: Hitman Pro Alert corrupts/interrupts my downloads of files. I taskmanager end task and my downloads comes down nice. just uninstalled Alert. :p
Hi, do you mean that a 1-PC license can activate both HitmanPro and HitmanPro.Alert at the same time?

Reactions: XhenEd

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Hi, do you mean that a 1-PC license can activate both HitmanPro and HitmanPro.Alert at the same time?
Example
If you activate HitmanPro and have x number of days remaining, and later install HitmanPro.Alert. Alert will have the same number of days remaining as HitmanPro. So yes, it can activate both at the same time.

Erik Loman

From SurfRight
Verified
Developer
Jan 27, 2015
A HitmanPro license works for both HitmanPro Anti-Malware and HitmanPro.Alert. You basically get one product for free. An with this Halloween treat you also get a free extra year. Good deal right?

But HitmanPro.Alert corrupting your downloads should not happen. Are you running HitmanPro.Alert build 328 (http://test.hitmanpro.com/hmpalert3b328.exe)?

What version of Windows and which AV / security tools are you running?

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Is transfer from old computer to a new computer permitted?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@conceptualclarity: Some programs will accept that way even your license is permitted as 1-PC since they checked for unique keys entry however you may check if it will allow.

Online_Sword

Level 12
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 23, 2015
Does anyone know that, if I buy a license of HMP.A, could I keep it without activating it?
In particular, would the remaining days count down in such case?

Reactions: silversurfer

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Had a computer breakdown and missed that sale. Any chance of a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale this year??

Reactions: Der.Reisende

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.