Status
Not open for further replies.

cdnsempre

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Yesterday I installed this anti malware tool and for first time I can say:

I can add permanentely on my OS an antimalware because the Hitman pro is lightweight, powerful and don´t heavy on my pc.

Further applications it´s impossible keep active on my pc but the Hitman pro is a perfect tool because i can keep like residential on my pc without heavy operational system.

I tested with unzip file with malware files and Hitman clean all.

Great tool but you have must get the key.

I

illumination

cdnsempre said:

I can add permanentely on my OS an antimalware because the Hitman pro is lightweight, powerful and don´t heavy on my pc.

Further applications it´s impossible keep active on my pc but the Hitman pro is a perfect tool because i can keep like residential on my pc without heavy operational system.

Hitman Pro is an excellent "On-Demand" scanner" .. I will not be without it on my system as my back up opinion..

cdnsempre

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
illumination said:
cdnsempre said:

Hitman Pro is an excellent "On-Demand" scanner" .. I will not be without it on my system as my back up opinion..

Daccko, member of this forum suggest to install both HitmanPro.Alert

Great advise for pc security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.