Browser
Safari with AdGuard
DuckDuckGo

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Unfortunately I have no much experience with iOS, but it seems a good config. Adding any AV I think in this config it would be useless since you use only default apps, but I would pay attention to malicious URLs (use brain.exe in addition to Adguard protection!)

Reactions: harlan4096

thrillskr

Level 2
Verified
Dec 28, 2018
You could upgrade to AddGaurd Pro for extra (also encrypted) DNS protection and add a app like TLS inspector for Safari.

Reactions: upnorth

Hollow

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Dec 29, 2018
Unfortunately I have no much experience with iOS, but it seems a good config. Adding any AV I think in this config it would be useless since you use only default apps, but I would pay attention to malicious URLs (use brain.exe in addition to Adguard protection!)
I didn’t know about viruses on iOS so in my point of view windscribe pro will block the ads and other things on dns level

Hollow

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Dec 29, 2018
You could upgrade to AddGaurd Pro for extra (also encrypted) DNS protection and add a app like TLS inspector for Safari.
But they didn’t provide it for lifetime
I’m waiting until the lifetime subscription begins on AdGuard for iOS

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.