Hope to Lean something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marva

Thread author
Feb 21, 2014
I am new here and a friend whom I trust recommend coming here. I am great at operating a computer but not great at knowing all the stuff I should know. Probably wont contribute much, but will sure learn a lot. Thank you for being here.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you for listening to your friend's recommendation, & for joining!:cool: You've contributed a lot by stating you are: "..great at operating a computer but not great at knowing all the stuff..". Learning '..all the stuff I should know', it's safe to say, is probably the main reason most of us are here!:rolleyes: ..well, except for more than a handful of helpful members & staff whom really seem to know most of all the stuff you mentioned which I feel I would like to know too!;):):D

Last edited:
Reactions: aamoos and Venustus
D

Deleted member 178

you will learn...you will learn...you will learn my young disciple , and we shall rule the galaxy (hypnotic voice) :D

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.