On Sale! Hotspot Shield Elite VPN: Lifetime 59% Off

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Hotspot Shield Elite VPN: Lifetime Subscription
  • Browse anonymously w/ mobile or desktop devices on public hotspots w/ just one-click
  • Bypass Internet censorship to access geographically blocked content
  • Connect to any of 20 virtual locations in the USA, UK, Australia, Japan, Canada, Hong Kong, China, India & Germany
  • Get complete Wi-Fi security to protect your identity, location & IP address
  • Avoid hackers, government agencies, identity thieves & more
  • Receive complete cloud-based malware protection
  • Know when you’ve landed on a known or suspected malicious or phishing website via AnchorFree’s database of more than 3.5 million malicious sites
Link : Hotspot Shield Elite VPN: Lifetime Subscription | BitsDuJour Exclusives

Discount : $39.99 $100 59% off

End in : 6 days

johnjacobs

Level 1
Verified
Jun 3, 2016
Maybe this one is a good deal for few members but not for me. Only 20 locations is not enough for me. Is there any chance that they will increase the range of location?

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Maybe this one is a good deal for few members but not for me. Only 20 locations is not enough for me. Is there any chance that they will increase the range of location?
What are you hiding?? :D:eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Ana_Filiz

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Great! unless you want a different location for every site you visit.. I don't see any problem.

Reactions: frogboy

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I have some VPN subscriptions like Cyberghost Premium, ibvpn and hidemyass. I like hidemyass VPN as it has many servers (about 1000) almost in 190 countries. You may use some exotic countries like Zimbabwe, Kenya, Mongolia
vv.jpg

christian dougen

Level 1
Verified
Jul 8, 2016
I have bought "hide my ip " software recently with 75% discount from one website . It runs on Windows, Android, Mac, Linux, and iOS,Includes Smart DNS Proxy service,can be used on 5 devices simultaneously and Full access to all IPs in over 90 cities worldwide.

koko

Level 5
Verified
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 28, 2013
I have a cyberghost premium license, does it job. I am thinking about getting another one next year. A good time to try out hotspotshield and other software. This seems to be a good deal

Reactions: frogboy
F

ForgottenSeer 55474

Hello everyone i had once Hotspot Shield,and it is the worst vpn on the planet,it is screwing around with your PC.
I was going to say:spend a little more and get something that works every time.
I have EkspressVpn and VyprVpn,they are a little pricy I admit,but they are worth the extra cash;)Both services includes NAT-Firewall and 256 AES encryption,and they are not snooping you and they are not giving information to 3 part:)

Reactions: misior and frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.