Expired Hotspot Shield Elite

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donotcrack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
Visit promo page brothersoft

Hotspot Shield Elite – Activation Procedure

1. Download the installation file from
http://mydati.com/download/hss-win2/HSS-2.78-install-e-308-conduit.exe

2. Install the software

3. Hotspot Shield will connect automatically after its installation (if not click on “Connect” button)

4. Make sure the shield icon is GREEN. If it is RED, click on the icon to connect.

5. Log as Elite user by entering your code at https://hsselite.com/login.php

6. Enter your code below “Login anonymously with your access code”

7. Click the “LOGIN” Button. You should see “Welcome to Hotspot Shield Elite!” on the top of the login page.

8. Start browsing the web and experience ad free Elite

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
FYI: It's only 30-days subscription-free, for those interested.

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
donotcrack said:
Visit promo page brothersoft

Hotspot Shield Elite – Activation Procedure

1. Download the installation file from
http://mydati.com/download/hss-win2/HSS-2.78-install-e-308-conduit.exe

2. Install the software

3. Hotspot Shield will connect automatically after its installation (if not click on “Connect” button)

4. Make sure the shield icon is GREEN. If it is RED, click on the icon to connect.

5. Log as Elite user by entering your code at https://hsselite.com/login.php

6. Enter your code below “Login anonymously with your access code”

7. Click the “LOGIN” Button. You should see “Welcome to Hotspot Shield Elite!” on the top of the login page.

8. Start browsing the web and experience ad free Elite

Is this a Good Software??? I don't think so... I am getting few cases where customers are getting unwanted pop up's & warrings from Hotspot Shield.... We are not able to remove it fom the control panel as well... The only way to remove it seems to be delete the Hotspot Shield
folder from the c:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\ in Safe mode.....

Did any one run or test this softare???

Bronk

Oct 13, 2012
I have used this in the past didnt really have problems with it.
it does have a lot of pop ups and ads but the elite version is supposed to be ads free

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
It's only 30-days subscription-free, for those interested.

ZOU to Earth: "Why did you have to spoil it for me" :mad:

LOL :)

I have used this in the past didnt really have problems with it.
it does have a lot of pop ups and ads but the elite version is supposed to be ads free

I have tried the free version and the only ad I get is an initial ad upon a automatic browser start.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This seems to be a good software for what it is intended to do.I know it has had some problems with uninstall as well as it changing proxy settings which you have to change back when not running the software or you cannot connect to the Internet.

@ kuttus or anyone else having dealt with an uninstall problem with this software,has anyone tried using uninstall program such as revo uninstaller or using revo uninstaller to remove in safe mode which would get rid of leftover reg files.

I

illumination

There is conflicting opinions of this software, as the free version has ads, and it can tend to be a little intrusive, like attaching its icon to all browsers, as well as pop ups reminding you that you are not protected while not enabled. I have used it once before, the free version, ad block tended to take care of the ads on the pages with no problem. I had no issues uninstalling it, and was not ever infected from it.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Esp. considering it is free, I found it minimally invasive and very effective.

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
Okay... Let me see if I can upload some Screenshots of it... If I got this case again I will upload it.. :D

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
Hi kuttus if you use Hotspot Shield free , with firefox and ad block plus
your customers will never see a popup ad from Hotspot Shield again

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
InternetChicken said:
Hi kuttus if you use Hotspot Shield free , with firefox and ad block plus
your customers will never see a popup ad from Hotspot Shield again

What happen is most of my customers are IE Lovers... I am not... :D

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Hmm .. brothersoft? No confidence.
- mydati.com? - never heard, no confidence.

Hotspot Shield HotspotShield by AnchorFree HOME PAGE: on anchorfree.com only: http://www.anchorfree.com/hotspot-shield-VPN-download-windows.php

- Anchor Free page: here you have the Free and paid download links, that are SAFE and sure.

Safe, sure.

D

Deleted member 178

InternetChicken said:
if you use Hotspot Shield free , with firefox and ad block plus

arf ! IC hijacked my post :D damned server migration !

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.