How do you find malicious links?

M

Mr. Tech

Thread author
Well I see all these people finding malicious links and posting them on here but how is everyone find them? If someone could give me an in-depth explanation on this then it would help me out a lot :)

Cheers :D

SillyBilly299

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 26, 2015
Code:
hxxp://support.clean-mx.com/clean-mx/viruses.php
hxxp://www.malwaredomainlist.com/mdl.php

M

Mr. Tech

Thread author
Code:
hxxp://support.clean-mx.com/clean-mx/viruses.php
hxxp://www.malwaredomainlist.com/mdl.php

Well still, what's the best way to actually find them "yourself" and not that way.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Use a common keyword to your search engine to find the list of blocklisted websites which can be easier to determine which provide regular updates or not.

BPSR

Oct 11, 2015
Try browsing softonic and maybe google some sketchy stuff, for example "Win an iPad for free" or "Photoshop serial crack".

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.