Battle How do you shoud I make use system freeze?

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
Hello

I am want format system and install every programes I want and freeze system.

I want system is same always.Only Windows updates and security programes updates and other programes updates is made with swystem and programe is not freeze these updates.

Shadow Defender is looked not is updated and leaved programe.I was looked Shadow Defender help and It is very old and nothing is telling.

Rebot Restore Rx is looked members forum are say It is change mbr not It is safe and It can be corupting.

Deep Freeze is looked strong but updates is looked hard making.

What do you shoud I make use?Thanks you.

Syafiq

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2017
Shadow defender is great, but if you're looking for freeware then try Time Freeze.
WARNING ! : Don't forget to exclude your antivirus installation folder on the exclusion list and also exclude your 'user' folder and 'ProgramData' folder.

JHomes

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2016
Reboot Restore Rx is basically Deep Freeze Standard but free, so if you can use that. Awesome.

Even if you go with Reboot Restore Rx Pro, it's 30% less than Deep Freeze I believe; at least it was last time I saw. Features wise it has more features than Deep Freeze.

All three are decent programs, but save money when you can, especially if the performance and overall effectiveness is largely the same.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.