Status
Not open for further replies.

Ved

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 19, 2014
Hello to all here at MT :)

I was just wandering on the web doing some frivolous surfing :D. During this course of time, I stumbled upon Camtasia, and out of curiosity i downloaded trial version :).

Next I was just wondering what the search string "camtasia key" would result. so i did a google search for "camtasia key".

(please note that, This thread connotes some piracy, but I do not intend to use pirated software or any unlawful software activation and i am creating this thread just for some information. I hope i am not violating any rules here at MT)

Capture.png

What i do not comprehend is that the 4th search result (encircled in red) belongs to Yahoo answers. and going to that yahoo link says "This question has been deleted" but google search result still manages to show the fully answered question.
(It's been 3 months since the question was created and answered).

How come ?

Last edited:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
This is fascinating! ..and a bit :eek:unnerving. Among multiple pluses our (MalwareTips) site provides are unexpected:confused: questions & spot on answers!:) Recently, while posting (& liking) MT on Facebook for our "Sandboxie Pro Giveaway" I came across an fb personal message from a person I'd known from secondary (high school), and also 4 birthday greetings from nearly 2 month past.:confused: I rarely do go onto Facebook, although (most recently) MT has granted me new reasons to do so.:D Similarly, as Ved mentioned "just creating this thread for information..",(thank you, Ved!);) I'm equally on the receiving end of said information which I too am enjoying through wonderfully unexpected parallels while not even having considered, prior to reading Koroke San's <link> (Thank's Koroke San!):) about how
"Disabling your profile keeps all your data on Facebook's servers, but prevents you from showing up in search results -- including Google's. If your profile has already been indexed by Google, it will take some time for the results to be re-indexed, during which time your profile will still show up. However, you can attempt to request that the link to your profile be removed as it leads to a page that no longer exists."
This is good to know,;) and also good for my brain too!:D
o_O I like MT!:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.